Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Musings

I'm feeling somewhat lazy today, so I won't do a lot of talking, or writing I guess I should say. I convinced my lovely sister to let me dress her up in more funny outfits and to do her hair and makeup. She's always so patient with me, its wonderful. One fun little thing I realized after uploading all the photos, most of these outfits were created for under $20. Well, not including the shoes. Cheap chic at its best. I want to explore doing some more styling and make up on other people, just for fun, so guinea pig volunteers are welcome.

Image

Northwest Territory sweater. Charlotte Russe rubber leggings. Champion black socks. Unmarked Clutch. F21 lace up platforms. Necklace made by me from old belt buckles.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Echo shearling vest. Inhabit tank top. Charlotte Russe rubber leggings. Calvin Klein belt. Eelskin purse. Champion socks. F21 lace up platforms. 

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Xhilaration zip crop top. Sharon Anthony leopard pants. Unmarked leather & snakeskin clutch. F21 sandals.

Image

Image

She's so Serena Van der Woodsen!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Dimensions silk cargo shirt. Hollister jean shorts. American Eagle suede wedge sandals. H&M rose gold belt. Eelskin clutch. rose gold earrings made by me. 

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Like Phantasmagoria on Facebook and follow on Pinterest! And me, Emily, on Twitter & Instagram


http://www.facebook.com/phantasmagoriastyle


http://pinterest.com/phantasmagoria5/


@_redvelvet5 (Twitter)


@redvelvet6 (Instagram)


No comments:

Post a Comment