Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cheap Tuesday

I thought the name was appropriate considering everything I'm wearing here was under $20. I'm all about inexpense, and even more so when its absolutely free! By this, I mean DIY. I've been flexing my newfound jewelry making muscles this week, and decided to do a post wearing a pair of chain fringe earrings I made. I've been looking for the perfect, simple pair that didn't have any embellishments or beads, and realized I could just make them myself. If I get better, maybe I'll toy with the idea of selling too, but for now I'm just messing around.


Image


Thrifted Jeffrey Jeffrey satin blazer. Cheap Monday tank. 


Image


Forever 21 leggings I shredded myself. 


Image


Max Studio clutch. I call it my "frog" purse because it looks and feels a bit like frog skin lol


Image



Charlotte Russe chartreuse pump


Image


Fringe earrings I made!


Image


Image


Made from stainless chain


Image


Made from a deer pelvic bone and stainless chain


Image


Image


Deer vertebrae


Image


Nose to ear chain


Image


Made from brass belt buckles & beads


Like Phantasmagoria on Facebook and follow on Pinterest! And me, Emily, on twitter


http://www.facebook.com/phantasmagoriastyle


http://pinterest.com/phantasmagoria5/


@_redvelvet5


No comments:

Post a Comment