Monday, June 18, 2012

Petit Fours Pretty

After checking out the photos of Louis Vuitton's Spring 2012 show complete with a carousel- yes CAROUSEL- I've been pining to do a post on pastels. Everyone's seen the mint, but I wanted to bring attention to the larger trend. I remember referring to how much I liked "Easter colors" a few years ago to my friends, and now am SO pleased to see these candy egg inspired hues everywhere. They are so feminine and so flattering on any skin tone. They especially offer a nice break on the eyes from all the neon everywhere.

Image

Image

c/o Viva Luxury

Image

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012

Image

Image

Cute floral & edgy look on Rihanna. Kowtow, ladies

Image

Image

Essie Spring 2012 Collection

Image

c/o Viva Luxury

Image

c/o Walk in Wonderland

Image

Image

c/o Walk In Wonderland

Image

Now what did I decide to do? Well I didn't go full-fledged frosting in my color scheme, but my periwinkle blazer is enough of a tribute to this adorable trend.

Image

Eastex pastel purple blazer. H&M gold pleated top. Forever 21 black leggings. Alloy Marlane Boots. 

Image

Galinda Wang pale periwinkle blazer. H&M gold pleated top. Forever 21 Leggings. 

Image

Image

Vintage solid gold chain.

Image

Thrifted tassel clutch.

Image

Geneva oversize gold men's watch. Xovo Designs delicate gold chain. ASOS spike stretch bracelet. Disnet Couture shark jaw hinge ring.

Image

ASOS spike gold stretch bracelet. other bracelets thrifted.

Image

Geneva men's oversize gold watch. Disney Couture shark jaw hinged ring. 

Image

Report suede fold-over boot from Nordstrom. 

Like Phantasmagoria on Facebook and follow on Pinterest! And me, Emily, on twitter


http://www.facebook.com/phantasmagoriastyle


http://pinterest.com/phantasmagoria5/


@_redvelvet5


No comments:

Post a Comment