Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cheetah Cheetah Bang Bang

Finally over my nippy-weather nostalgia, I chose to go full fledged spring in my garb choices today. Mint, prints, and sandals all the way. Despite my sandals leaving a rather unsightly checkerboard print on my feet, this outfit is extremely easy and comfortable. I love these "fit and flare" style cotton dresses that keep popping up everywhere because of their feminine, flattering silhouette and because of how comfy they are. I have a couple of navy and white striped ones that I'll post on later, but I just couldn't wait to show off this leopard print one that I snagged at H&M a couple weeks ago.

Image

Image

H&M leopard print spaghetti strap dress. Anne Taylor Loft cardigan. Unmarked thrifted crossbody. 

Image

KB & Company elastic sandals.





Same jewelry as yesterday. See "Fur Elise" post for specifics.



J Crew cardigan. H&M leopard dress. Reed Krakoff leather crossbody. Go Jane criss cross gladiators.

 

Like Phantasmagoria on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/phantasmagoriastyle


Follow me on Twitter! @_redvelvet5


No comments:

Post a Comment