Friday, June 22, 2012

Buried Treasure

Some of you may already know but I am a thrift store fiend. This past year especially, being on this painfully boring island, I've dedicated a lot of time to sifting through musty smelling racks and bins. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share some of the things I've been finding on these little excursions of mine. Here's some stuff I've picked up over the last month or so that I I hope to include in later posts, when I have some more time to actually create some outfits. It's always fun to show off the gems you discover amongst the junk!


Image


Sharon Anthony leopard print swing pants.



Unmarked whicker clutch. This is so cute with my guava asymmetrical midi.



Tultex oversize v-neck sweatshirt. This is so long that I'm wearing it as a mini. Really cute and different.



Country Aire striped blazer. I can't wait to show you how I styled this in an upcoming post.



Unmarked faux-snakeskin clutch. I LOVE this! has a hidden strap inside.



David Mehler real leather and snakeskin clutch. 



Calvin Klein studded sandals. Awesome find for 3 bucks!


Unmarked rose gold chain bracelet.



Units woman's tunic/shirt. Long enough that I've been wearing it as a mini dress. 



Kasper for ASL blazer. This is so cute, it looks like a little ring master's or magicians coat. 



Newport News sequin maxi. Ok, I know this is ridiculous, but I couldn't resist. I'm not sure if I'll ever even wear it, but just look at it! So odd and flashy



Collection of cross body's I've found this month or so. Old lady bags and even camera cases can double as purses, it just all depends on how you style them. 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment